Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Wonderplace

Oh me, oh my! This place is so cool!

Today we met Sarah and Sterling at The Wonderplace for a little play date. I have heard about how neat it is, but I wasn't sure Mary Ella was old enough to enjoy it. But now I know she most certainly is! The Wonderplace has all different types of play areas for kids. It has blocks, puzzles, slides and playgrounds, dress-up clothes, a play kitchen, a vet station, a fresh market, a water and sand table, etc. It was so cool! Sterling had been there before, so she showed Mary Ella the ropes. But ME couldn't quite keep up with that little ball of energy. Sterling has been walking for a while, so she practically ran all over the place. Mary Ella never would have made it past the first area if I hadn't urged her to move on. Remember how easily entertained she is? This place could keep her busy for days!

Puppy

Climbing stairs is fun when Mommy lets me!


Sweet Sterling


Coming through the tunnel


Down the slide

Balls!

Quack, quack


Peek-a-boo


No comments:

Post a Comment