Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bible Study

This morning I started a new ladies' Bible Study at PV. They have childcare, so Mary Ella was able to play in the gym for an hour and a half while Mommy had some big girl time. I think this will be good for both of us. I'm thinking it's time to get her some more interaction with other kiddos, and I know I will benefit from the study. There are ladies there from all ages, and I'm so thankful for that. I love hearing the wisdom that comes from older Christian women. When I picked Mary Ella up she was trying to get Mrs. Kathy to open her snack container for more Cheerios. Ha! They said she did great and crawled all over the gym. Next week she may be walking all around the gym! Yesterday and today since we've been home, she has really been practicing. It's hard to get a good picture because she takes these itty bitty steps and tries to go so fast, but she made it all the way across her room for me today!

Oops, I fell down!

I made it to the chair!

Getting ready to turn around

Walking to Mommy

Yay! Sticking out my tongue helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment