Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Season

So, it's warm again today. Maybe fall is not in full swing just yet, but we are loving the new fall season of shows. This is the final season of Oprah so we have been trying to catch each new episode. It has become one of my favorite times of the day. Not because of Oprah (and no I don't agree with everything she says or believes in), but because the work for the day is done. Daddy will be home soon. Mary Ella is getting up from her afternoon nap. We go upstairs, and she sits beside me on the couch and eats her snack. Sometimes she leans over and gives me a kiss or pats me on the leg. She is starting to look and act like such a big girl! Of course after her snack she is down and running around, but it's a sweet little tradition we have started each day. Speaking of Oprah, a few weeks ago this was Mary Ella when Usher was singing "OMG" on her show. She got so excited! Ha! I know I really need to change my music preferences before she becomes much more impressionable, but I think it it so funny she recognized it from the radio!
Mesmorized



Shake it, Mary Ella!

No comments:

Post a Comment