28 Weeks Old
This is not what Rhett looked like the day he turned 28 weeks old. He still had some red spots from his allergic reaction to penicillin. I take his weekly pictures every Friday, but these were taken a few days later when he was all cleared up. What a scary and horrible week it was!
Nanny had just washed this blanket, so we put it down on the floor so he could play.
- the cat and dog in my mom's house
- the kittens
- Mama's lotion
- Nanny's bed
- 2 couches in Nanny and Pa's house
- the blanket in the floor
- anything outside on the porch
- Brayden had strep throat and we didn't know it when we were around him on Thursday
- he had gotten another round of vaccinations on Tuesday