Thursday, May 24, 2012

Rhett and Rice Cereal


I think you can tell how Rhett felt about his first taste of food.
Actually Rhett's first taste of food was a while back....Papa gave him a bite of gravy at Cracker Barrel.  Ha!  And Daddy did give him a bite of mashed potatoes one night at supper.  I'm more of a stick to the rules and only introduce a new food every few days kind of mom.  Especially after what we have been through recently.  I know I'm all behind on the blog, and I'll just fill you in on the details of our life I'm sure you're anxiously waiting to hear in chronological order ;)  But we had some major drama almost 2 weeks ago when Rhett had a severe allergic reaction to penicillin.  It was seriously scary.  So I will be on pins and needles for a while as we introduce any new substance of any kind to this little guy!











Poor thing got more on him than he did in his tummy.  These were taken right after he turned 6 months old.  It has taken him a while to catch on, despite the fact that it would appear as if he is a little piggy, but he is liking it much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment