Monday, May 7, 2012

26 Weeks


26 Weeks Old

 This week Mary Ella started swim lessons 4 days a week, so just getting up and ready and out every day for that kept us pretty busy.  She is doing a fantastic job!  She is in the pool without me for the first time, and I LOVE watching her interact (through the observation glass) with her teachers and classmates.  There are only 4 kids in the class, and she is the only girl.  It was been extra fun because our new friend Brayden signed up for the same class.  One day after class we took a picnic lunch to the park and played with Brayden and Carson.
 Rhett turned 6 months old this week.  What?  And finally rolled over on his own for the first time!  And look how well he is sitting by himself!  I'm waiting to write that post until we go to our 6 month check-up so I can add his stats too.


Doesn't he look like such a big boy???

ME ready for swim lessons!


I made a big deal about listening to her teacher and doing what she says.  I think she gets it because every day before class she tells me she is going to listen to her teacher. ;)





She still loves the water!




Going for a walk!

This is his old man face.

I love her!

 And Saturday we all went down to our pool for the first time! I can't believe it's already warm enough the first weekend in May...well, yes I can, it's Mississippi!  I think it's going to be a hot one here folks...allll summer!  It was Rhett's first time in the pool!  I would love to put him in swim lessons this summer too, but I'm not sure what I would do with the girl while I was in the pool.  Plus, I think I know the drill and can probably just do it in our pool.

The sun is so bright, Mom!


He wasn't sure what to think about it at first.






And then he got to splashing and having a blast! ;)



Serious splash face

ME wears us out because she constantly wants to be swimming underwater to us.  I'm not sure how I'm going to manage taking both of them to the pool by myself?


Sweet Sunday pictures...I couldn't delete any of them...




Happy May Days!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Rhett looks almost as big as Mary Ella in those pictures! So cute!

    ReplyDelete