Sunday, May 27, 2012

27 Weeks

27 Weeks Old


This is his "I'm looking through you and trying not to smile" face.

This week was a busy week at home.  We finished another week of swim lessons, had Rhett's 6 month check-up (where we found out he had another ear infection), played outside alot, and went to the Canton Flea Market with Susan, Brayden, and Carson.  Crazy taking 2 double strollers, I know, but I think Susan got a good feel for what it's all about.  And I found exactly what I was looking for, 2 blue frames for my kids' newborn pictures for my kitchen.  I love everything Rustic Creations makes!  I'll post pictures of them once they're filled and hung!


I love all of Rhett's silly faces!  They way he bites and drools I keep looking and looking for teeth, but he's still all gums! 

Wednesday, we were supposed to have a picnic at the park after swim lessons, but it had been raining, so we came home and took lunch out on the patio.
Please excuse our ghetto fabulous hot tub cover.  Ours is leaking and needs to be replaced, but instead we covered it with a tarp.  Those things are expensive!  And no, we didn't buy the hot tub to begin with...we negotiated it into the contract.  The people living here before us bought it brand new and never even used it.  Who spends $7,000 on a fancy hot tub, and never even hooks it up?  We enjoy it being on our back patio, but I think it may be more trouble than it's worth.  I think Brad has spent more time draining and cleaning and treating it than he actually has spent IN it!  Anyway, the steps are useful for picnic-ing too!



More funny faces

After lunch that day, I decided it was time for a Mother's Day art project!



Why are we painting our hands?


To make a Mother's Day flowers, of course!



The finished product, one for Gigi and one for Mia


And look who can read "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" to her baby brother!




These pictures make Mommy's heart melt!  Seriously, my mommy/teacher heart could die happy!
On Saturday, I took ME to Addison's 3rd birthday party at Pump it Up.  She finally got the courage to climb up and go down the big slides by herself.  You can see much fun was had by her sweaty, sweaty head!

Miles, Kayleigh Mae, and Addison
Can't believe our babies are turning 3!!!

1 comment:

  1. So much love in this post! ME's artistry, Rhett's clothes, and Addison's party. Thank you for these posts. They are THE highlight of my day! So good to be in the loop. Miss all of you.

    ReplyDelete