Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lunch and Lifegroup

It feels like I have a new little person living in my house this week! This little person walks around and talks and sings and points. She walks into different rooms. She leaves my bathroom while I'm getting ready, and I find her in her room in a pile of books. It's funny to realize I can't just put her down and expect her to hang around! It's so fun to see her explore and see everything from her new perspective. I love it!

Doesn't she look too small to be shopping alone?

Serious shopper

Today we had lunch with Sammi, a college roomate of mine. She is probably the most beautiful person I know, and Mary Ella was really chatting it up with her new friend. But if she wants to end up pretty and petite like Sammi, she's going to have to slow it down a bit. She ate the WHOLE time we were there and kept wanting me to pull more snacks out of her bag. Ha! We had a great time, and it's always fun to catch up. After lunch we came home and got ready for Lifegroup at our house. We have been hosting this month and have started a new parenting study. It's been good so far. The videos we are watching always spark a good discussion. While the adults meet the kids go with a babysitter. And since the playground is right down the street, she has been taking them down there to play. Before this month, ME stayed with us, but now we are letting her go with the babysitter. She has been riding down to the park in her pink car. I think she really likes it! I know she likes watching the big kids, but I worry about the day she thinks she is big enough to hang in there with them!
It's getting hard to keep her in the picture frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment