Monday, August 2, 2010

I Hate Technology

Not really, but I do hate when you rely on it, and it stops working! I was doing really well keeping up with this blog until, all of a sudden, I couldn't log in! My computer is crazy! I took it to Ranjo, our handyman, and after HOURS of trying to get rid of viruses he still couldn't fix it. I took it to the Geek Squad at Best Buy, paid $70, and it's still not fixed. So...I suppose we are on our way to buying a new laptop, but today, miraculously I was able to log in through my e-mail. It may never work again, but I'm going to blog as many posts as I can get in before it won't let me anymore. I am way behind, and it may take me forever, but being the slightly anal, perfectionist, finish what you start kind of girl that I am, I am going to pretend like nothing has happened and pick up right where I left off at 10 months. I've been writing down things we've been doing, so here it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment