Monday, August 9, 2010

49 Weeks

49 Weeks Old


This week we were in Hope with Mia from Saturday to Friday because Daddy was in Orlando. Sunday we went to church in Patmas and spent the day with Nanny and Pa. We shelled peas and watched Mary Ella play. She got to meet the new batch of kittens and LOVED them. She also loved the baby chickens in the yard. She would ooh and ahh and point at all the sights. Monday ME and I met my best friend Michelle in Texarkana for lunch at On the Border and a little shopping. I got ME a new pair of jellies and cute little white shorts from Gap. Tuesday Pa had a doctor's appointment in Texarkana, so we headed back that way for lunch with him at Cracker Barrel. We ran a few errands and took him home to the farm. Wednesday we got up early and helped pick peas from the garden. I took ME's pack and play outside, and she played while we picked. She was so cute in her huge hat, and I wish I had taken a picture. She just talked and played with herself and layed down when she got tired. We shelled and put up peas for most of the day. Thursday we planned on going back to Little Rock, but Mary Ella had an upset tummy, so we stayed another night. I don't know if she was teething or it was just a 24 hour bug, but she was better the next day. She is cutting her two front teeth and possibly some more on bottom. Poor baby! Friday when we got home I had to finish getting things ready for ME's 12 month pics. I picked up the monogramming and baked a giant cupcake for her smash cake. It was great to spend a Friday night at home with Brad after being away for a week. Saturday I ran a few more errands before pictures- found a plate at Cupcakes and Caterpillars and got balloons at Party City. We took pictures at 2:00 and had a family lunch at Ya Ya's afterward. Yum! Sunday we FINALLY got to go to church together. We picked up barbecue after lunch and took a family nap. Sunday night after church we ate at On the Border. Mary Ella was a cheeseball as usual!
ME and the kittens
Trying to kiss it

These are the two runts- so cute!

She was very gentle.
Super Uncle Cole is really stepping up- He and Jenn gave ME a bath while we were there.

Brad took these pictures while I was out on Saturday. She woke up from her nap with a sweaty head, and he did a little styling.

This picture cracks me up!



It's getting long!

No comments:

Post a Comment