Monday, August 2, 2010

47 Weeks

47 Weeks Old

This week my cousins Sissy and Leslie came for a few days. Sissy had a meeting on Wednesday, so Leslie hung out with Mary Ella and me. Wednesday we took a picnic lunch down to the playground and then went to the pool. Thursday we all went to the zoo and had a great time. Leslie did all that she could do- rode the train, rode the carousel, and rode a CAMEL. It was funny! On our way out of the zoo we spotted Brad in the Land Rover on Markham, so I called him and we met just around the corner at Pei Wei for lunch. Mary Ella was still going strong, so we did a little shopping at Pleasant Ridge. I finally got ME some new sandals. They're pink with pink bows, and they squeak. Daddy is going to LOVE them. Ha! After shopping we needed some ice cream, but Sonic may have been one stop too many for ME. She was getting fussy, and Leslie was trying to keep her happy in the backseat while we waited. All of a sudden she says, "Mary Ella's not breathing." I was about to freak out until I heard the wailing...it was the kind of cry that is so hard she stops breathing for a second to suck in enough air for the big scream. Do you know what I mean? I had to get out and go around with her until we got our ice cream. On our way home Leslie sang to her, and we layed her down as soon as we got in. She had been so good all day, but she was just pooped! That night we all went down to the pool and ordered pizza for supper. Friday we ate lunch at the Purple Cow and did a little more shopping. It was so much fun hanging out with the girls! After they went home, Mary Ella and I met Brad at work and left from there to go to his parents for the weekend of the 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment