Monday, August 30, 2010

Bye Bye Bottle

No more cleaning these






Or buying this




Mary Ella is officially weaned! Right after her 12 month appointment we dropped down from 3 bottles a day to 1 at night only. And I hung on to that one because we were out of town for 2 weeks, and I didn't want to totally freak her out because she was already out of her element. While we were in Jackson I had to buy one last can of formula, and I told Mary Ella when it was gone her night time bottle would be gone too. So we ran out this weekend. She had her last bottle Saturday night, and she's been fine! I offered warm milk in a sippy cup, but she didn't want it (she is not liking whole milk at all yet). We replaced the bottle with books before bedtime. She still gets in our lap, brushes her teeth, gets her paci, we rock and sing, and down she goes. Bottle free! Just one more reason why my baby girl is not a baby anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment