Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Snow Days

Helloooo, bloggy world!  Or probably just myself when I reread this some day.  I love to blog, but it has just been on the back burner lately. My mind always has a constant, annoying "to do" list and blogging is on it, but when I get behind it kind of feels like a mountain.  And I haven't had time to climb it until now.  When you're back goes out, there's not a whole lot you can do.  So here, I go...not a lot of editing just a million pictures and trying to remember the high points from last Christmas until now.

We didn't get as much snow this winter as last year, but it was enough to play in a couple times.

It's getting weird in here.
Doesn't take long to go stir crazy in the house though!


Big Hero 6 had just come out on PPV, and we rented it and watched it about 100 times.

This round I enjoyed playtime through the window ;)








We tried to sled down the hill in our neighborhood this day, but it just wasn't the right type of snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment