Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Princess for a Day

In February, there was a Princess for a Day benefiting Pagnozzi Charities.  I knew it would be as close as ME got to Disneyworld for a while, so I grabbed our tickets early. 
We ran into several friends while we were there.  Stella was in ME's preschool class.

Storytime with Belle

Craft
Make-up

Conversation with Rapunzel

Poor, poor, bad wig

Nails and borrowed crown




ME and Meredith



Arie's wig was pretty bad too.

But Merida's took the cake.  Ha!


Of course, waiting for Elsa was the main event.
Hannah and ME
I found this Anna dress on sale at the Disney store in Dallas.  Didn't buy a thing for myself, but walked all over that mall with a Disney bag.



After the fun, she got to choose our lunch place, Mellow Mushroom.


She also won a prize, so we sported our new jewelry at lunch.  Oh my, how I enjoy my one-on-one time with this girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment