Wednesday, January 11, 2012

7 Weeks

7 Weeks Old




So I'm waaay behind on the blog. Rhett's seventh week was the week before Christmas...very busy! Lots of late nights, wrapping presents, baking cookies, painting picture frames (I'll post pictures of those later). I usually have all of this fun stuff done in time to sit back and enjoy it all, but not this year. I am just trying to stay afloat! We did make time to do some normal stuff...story time and a play date with friends. By Friday afternoon we were all packed and headed to Fayetteville for Christmas...lots of pics to come!

Yay, Mommy finally wrapped presents!

This boy is so sweet! I could just eat him!

He is enjoying bath time these days and even takes some with sister!

Baking cookies for Santa










I am loving Rhett's awake time! He is so alert and smiley and talkative! And darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment