Sunday, January 15, 2012

9 Weeks

9 Weeks Old

This week we were in Hope for Cole and Jenn's wedding week. Like I said before, Jenn had it all together, so there wasn't much for me to do but get the flower girl prepared. I actually took these pictures after we got home, so Rhett was more like 9 1/2 weeks, not that anyone but me is counting.

Mary Ella had a dentist appointment this day. Her xrays looked good, and she was PERFECT during the cleaning and check-up. Mama was so proud!

Just keeping it real...

No!

Stop!

That's better!



Doesn't Rhett look big? I also had him weighed this day, and he weighed 12 pounds 5 ounces. That's 2 pounds in 2 weeks! Don't think I need to worry about him gaining any more! With a full tummy and more weight, hopefully comes more sleep. He slept until 5 at Mia's house 2 nights in a row!

Back to Hope...my crazy mama had waited until the week before the wedding to get a dress to wear, so Jenn was sweet enough to babysit ME while Rhett and I went shopping with her. Amazingly enough we weren't in Texarkana ALL day, and she looked really pretty in what we found!
Mary Ella loves her Aunt Jenn (and Super Uncle Cole)!

Rhett looks excited to be going shopping with Mia. Ha!

For some reason, we all got really dry skin while we were there. That's why his face has red spots.

Also, while we were in Hope, Rhett got to go down to the farm for the first time, go to church in Patmos, visit with Sissy and Leslie, and meet Michelle (and Brady)! One night he and I met her in Texarkana for supper, and he had the biggest blow-out ever! We haven't been out much, so I haven't had to think of putting an extra set of clothes in the diaper bag, so the poor thing had to be naked and wrapped in his blanket at Olive Garden. Lesson learned! Next up, wedding pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment