Tuesday, January 24, 2012

More Frames

Frames I made for Christmas gifts

The ribbon and brooch collection...ha!

And then I got creative with burlap!

For Mama
For Oma
Nanny and Pa
Gigi and Papa
Randy and Lindsay
Julie and Mike
This one was probably my favorite. I used burlap to make the rosettes and funky flower. I found the tutorial link on Kelly's Korner, and they were so easy. I probably would have done more like this, but I didn't find the burlap until right before Christmas.
For Gracie and Anna's room
I only have one unpainted frame left, and it's going to Brady's nursery. It has been so much fun getting creative! My streak is over until Pa decides to cut some more for me. And I'm sure it will take him some time to get his strength back after being under the weather. We are so thankful he is home from the hospital after having a scare with an infection. Get well soon Pa!

1 comment: