Friday, January 27, 2012

Easely Amused

Mary Ella finally got to try out painting on the easel Gigi and Papa gave her for Christmas. It has a chalk board on one side and dry erase board on the other. And it's easy to throw up paper on either side for colors, markers, paint, and more! Gotta love Melissa and Doug!

I kid you not, when she got up from her nap and I asked if she wanted to paint she said, "I paint naked." I talked her into atleast wearing her panties and smock.


Rhett loves his taggie football!




I love that sweet face!





Very serious


Gotta have the attitude to go with that hat! Gigi and Papa gave that to her too! We thought it looked like a good painting hat! Ha!


Then, she went and put on her Belle shoes. She had a blast! I know she will enjoy her easel sooo much! Thank you, Gigi and Papa!

And the ceiling fan easily amuses Rhett. :)

P.S. I didn't think of the clever title. It's the name of a painting studio around here where you go and paint a picture with friends. I really want to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment