Tuesday, January 17, 2017

September 2016

Back to school....zzzzz

Happy birthday to me!  Chuy's lunch

Dance Clinic at Harber



Wednesday nights we have tap, jazz, ballet and then church.  Rhett goes home with the Marvins after Gracie's class, and usually the girl and I grab a quick bite to eat before we meet the rest of the fam back at church.  We both look forward to our Wednesday night supper date.  Here she is at Taziki's squeezing in a little reading time to Mama.

Touch a truck day at Sonshine School






Hogs started strong and went downhill later in the season




Silly selfies


We went to the Harber Springdale game.  A local Springdale player was killed in a car accident the week before the big game.  It was amazing to see the outpouring of love from both sides of this bitter rivalry.

First Shaw skate night of the year

Name that Bible character

One of my highlights from September...Brad took me to Fort Worth for my birthday weekend and the TCU game.  It was an awesome game and a great getaway.  We had good food, did a little shopping, and got some rest.  I got to read a book on the way home!

The third grade maternity leave ended after six weeks.  I enjoyed it sooo much, and it got my wheels turning about getting back in the classroom, but I sure was proud to be back at home spending the days with my little buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment