Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Rhett's 1st Hair Cut

Yes, we did!

Rhett's hair was a mess. So much had fallen out that it was spotty at best. The long part was super long, and the new stuff was super short. I got tired of looking at it and hearing comments about it. And frankly, he's needed a haircut since birth, so Sunday afternoon we were sitting on the couch and I asked Brad if he could just trim the back of it. Right at the base of the neck....think rat tail, people. So, before I had time to change my mind, I stripped him down and plopped him in the Bumbo on the kitchen counter. After we made SURE we had the longest attachment, Brad trimmed the back. And then it looked so much better it just went from there. He did the sides, top, all over. And then we decided to go one shorter. It looks so much better! He even shaved his neck!


This was just a small portion of what came off.

Since it was so impromptu, I didn't get a before picture and I put the camera down to assist, but I did take this after picture. He did so good, and it looks so much more even!

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing so hard at this! HILARIOUS! My grandmother told me that when my uncle was 3 months old my grandfather took him to the barber shop for a buzz cut because his hair was so wild. Too funny and he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete