Saturday, February 18, 2012

Interview with Mary Ella at 2 1/2

We did this interview tonight before Mary Ella went to bed. I saw this on a blog some time ago and thought I would do it with my kids every now and then.

What is your name? Mary Ella Harriman
How old are you? 2 1/2
What is your favorite color? pink
Who is your best friend? baby Rhett (She usually says Leo (from Little Einsteins) or Mommy, so I was surprised by this one)
What is your favorite animal? pig, pigs are my favorite
What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know
What is your favorite movie? Belle, Belle is my favorite (This could have been a toss-up from a number of princess movies)
What is your favorite book? Fancy Nancy
What makes you happy? flowers
What makes you sad? stepmothers
What is your favorite food? chicken
What is your favorite song to sing? Sleeping Beauty
What is your favorite game to play? ball, a ball is my favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment