Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mary Ella and Sterling

Today was a real treat. Our friends, Sara and Sterling, from Little Rock were in town, and we met them for lunch and to play at the Children's Museum. Mary Ella is just 2 days older than Sterling, so they were fast friends even though I'm sure they don't remember when we used to hang out. I know that if we still lived in LR they would be besties. And it was so nice to get to visit with Sara. We miss our LR friends!

My camera died, so all I have are shady iphone pics. Still wanted to remember our day.


Monkey see, monkey do

Rhett was so good all day, but he was glad to be home and out of the carseat/stroller. I am loving that he wants to give kisses now, or that's what I'm calling his eating my face. He really started laughing TODAY! During supper we were making funny faces with sounds, and he was smiling so big. And then out came laughs! So sweet!

One more of us from Super Bowl Sunday. I tried to post another sweet talking video from that day, but it wouldn't load. :( I was hoping the Pats would win, but I really was just happy it was an interesting game. Now the long wait until next football season begins... I thought Madonna looked fabulous, but awkward too. I had just said, "I think she should have worn shorter heels," and then she stumbled. Did anyone else see that?

No comments:

Post a Comment