Tuesday, February 28, 2012

16 Weeks


16 Weeks Old



This picture was taken after Rhett's first hair cut, but I'll post about that later...

This week Rhett was still stuffy, so we didn't do much except for get ready for Gigi and Papa to come over the weekend. Mary Ella was so excited Thursday when she knew they were coming! Every sound she heard she said, "Did you hear that? It's Gigi and Papa!" Oma came too, and as I was downloading these pictures I realized I did not get one of her! We had a great time doing nothing but eating and visiting and playing and loving on kiddos. Thank y'all for coming! And thanks especially for the date night! Brad and I got to go out and eat AND go to a movie Saturday night. It was fabulous!

Poor boy is so sweet, but he just couldn't sleep good because of his nose. It makes me thank my lucky stars that he is such a good sleeper normally!

One of my favorite things is getting in bed with Mary Ella when she wakes up in the morning or after nap and cuddling and talking with her. Now Rhett gets to get in on the lovin' too, and it is such a sweet time!

Well, sometimes it is just too much for him! ;)



She is still hanging on to her tiara and Valentine balloon daily.

Sweet profile

Papa sneaking in some nap time with the little man. Or big man I should say...the fam seems to think he is HUGE! And I guess he is because according to our scale he's almost 18 lbs!


Mary Ella and Gigi "reading" her Bible.

Sunday after Bible class I asked her what she learned about and she said, "Daniel and the Lion King." Ha! I asked her what happened, and she said the lions ate him. Guess we need to work on that one!

Just hangin out with the babies

We had gorgeous weather all weekend, so Saturday we decided to take a walk to Orange Leaf. Who walks outside to get frozen yogurt in February? Only in Mississippi!

This girl loves some froyo!




Papa with his kiddos before church

Love and miss y'all already!

1 comment: