Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rhett's 1st Valentine's Day

Rhett's first Valentine's Day!
He is sporting his new shirt Gigi and Papa sent him for Valentine's Day. I don't know about him, but I LOVE it! Thank you! All he needs is a fedora to complete the look! Ha!


These pictures crack me up! Doesn't he look way older than 3 months? More like a fat, old, balding man. Ha!

Sadly for Rhett, his first V-day, like his first Christmas, was mostly about his sister. But that's okay because he slept through most of it and let Mommy sleep in until 6:00! I feel like a whole new person now that he is sleeping through the night! And I have been taking advantage of the time during his morning nap to do something fun with Mary Ella. I'll admit some days we do housework, but I have been trying to forget everything else for those 2 hours and give her my undivided attention. It's not much compared to what she used to get, but it really is the only time of the day that she doesn't have to share. So we made the most of that time on Valentine's Day!

We made red velvet cupcakes!

And while those were baking, I got out some leftover dough I had in the fridge and let her play with it. We had to lose the shirt because she got a little carried away with licking the red velvet bowl.


My heart

I don't know why she needed rain boots in the kitchen, but I love it! And the flour on her shoulder!


Very festive, don't you think?

Then we got her dressed and took some Valentine pictures. Are you seeing a trend with this pose?



She loves her new Fancy Nancy book from Gigi and Papa! I think it is the cutest one yet.

And I love her Gap shoes!


And then we finished Daddy's Valentine.

Heart shaped pb&j

Time to decorate cupcakes!






Daddy came home with gifts for his little Valentine! A balloon, a crown with earrings, and a bucket of instruments.

And you better believe she wore her crown and earrings to dinner...at Pizza Inn...because she wanted pizza. ;) Maybe Mommy and Daddy will get that date night one day.

A few more of my funny little Valentines...
What's up ladies?








I rolled Rhett over to take a picture of his booty in his Seven jeans, and ME insisted that I take a picture of her booty too. Ha! Happy Valentine's Day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment