Monday, February 6, 2012

13 Weeks

13 Weeks Old





Not much to report this week. Just another sweet week at home with my kiddos.

Minnie (aka Mary Ella) loves books!

Rhett loves looking at himself and me in the mirror.

Caught reading again

Giving Mommy a break to dance with her monkey. She tells me, "You be the prince and dance with me." We spun around so much the other day I almost got sick. Ha! When she gets dizzy she says, "Everybody hold on!" Cracks me up!

And with all that sugary princess sweetness comes this face. I don't know why, but sometimes she looks at me with this face, points her finger and says, "Nevah, evah, evah (never, ever, ever)!" I don't have a clue where she got it or what it means, but I try not to laugh and say, "You don't talk to mommy that way." What would you say?

Go Rhett!

Ready for storytime and lunch with Daddy!

About to...

...fall asleep


Ready for church on Superbowl Sunday

And I took this iphone pick of ME and Emma at Corner Bakery on Thursday. They are adorable together!

Rhett enjoyed his lunch with friends too! Little outings like this really break up our day, and I know ME enjoys getting out. Thanks, Shelley, for holding Rhett while I finished my sandwich. Do mamas ever get to enjoy a whole meal? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment