Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gingerbread House

Christmas is coming so fast! I am trying to squeeze in everything I want and need to do. Friday night, Mary Ella and I had a little girl time and made a gingerbread house! Rhett also got some one-on-one Mommy time...Saturday we finished our Christmas shopping. It is crazy out there, people! Thankfully, he slept the whole time. And Sunday I finally got around to wrapping gifts. There is still more coming in the mail to wrap before the weekend. Thank goodness for online shopping this year because besides a few hours on Saturday and a few on Black Friday I have not been out to get anything. But my Paypal account has been busy!



Her side of the house

I thought it turned out cute, and she had a blast! I love that she loves to get in the kitchen and get crafty too!

No comments:

Post a Comment