Saturday, December 17, 2011

6 Weeks

6 Weeks Old


Cutie

Look at him reaching across his crib!

Whew! Brad was out of town Monday through Thursday this week, so there was no rest for this weary Mama. Let's just say we made it through alive, and any woman that would choose to be a single mom probably doesn't know what she's getting into! Monday I had my 6 week check-up...that was interesting with 2 kids! Dr. Cole was so sweet and let Mary Ella watch Mickey Mouse in her office. And then she let me feed Rhett in there before we left. Love her! We got to see Daddy one more time at lunch that day. First lunch out with both kiddos, and it went well! This week was also the first week without supper being brought to us. So, I just made a big pot of soup, and we ate it all week. My sweet friend, Rachel, did bring me some yummy chicken salad from Beagle Bagel, so I did have some variety. I was so thankful for a few visits from friends! Rebecca, Cullen, and Campbell and Sara and Ann Louise came over too. It was nice to have someone to talk to and have friends for ME to play with.

This sweet thing gave us his first BIG smiles this week! He tries to talk and can say "goo." He also let out his first real laugh (when he let out a big toot and more). It cracked sister and me up!

Sweet talking Mommy

This is how he looks and listens to me, with his big eyes.

I was trying to catch a smile for the camera, but I got a silly face instead.

He took a few naps in his basinette in the living room.


Getting ready to put sister to bed

It was warm enough one day to let ME and Cullen play in her playhouse. Rebecca and I sat on the porch with the babies and chatted.


This is what Rhett does while I take my bath. He looks thrilled to be sitting in his sister's pink bouncy seat. Notice the raised eyebrow?

Finally Dada's home! Let's hold hands and nap!

More Christmasy pics in our appliqued t-shirts. Thanks, Leslie!


She likes to put her hand over his face while I'm trying to take their picture.


Hi, Mama

Looking up at the Christmas tree

No comments:

Post a Comment