Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Card 2011

front

back

I sent my Christmas cards out Monday, so I think they should all be delivered by now. I did a Christmas card/birth announcement for Rhett. Here are the cutest ones...it was hard to choose! Rhett was only 2 weeks old, and Mary Ella is 27 months.


I put this one on the back of the card.







And this one was the winner! I was going for this shot all along. It looks almost exactly like Anna and Trey's Christmas card that I love so much from 6 years ago right after he was born. Rhett is even wearing Trey's velvet Polo outfit. Love it!





I love the last 3 of ME, but Rhett was waking up at this point and making funny faces. Don't worry, this won't be the last of the pics of my kids posing by the Christmas tree. We did another (less formal) photo shoot this week, and I still need to post the Christmas pics we tried to take of all the cousins together when they were here. That was interesting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment