Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween Buckets

Mary Ella and Rhett's Halloween buckets arrived in the mail yesterday! How cute are they? I hope Rhett won't be here at Halloween, but I thought I would go ahead and order his bucket for next year so they could coordinate. I ordered them from my friends' etsy shop Two Sisters Designs. The last time I checked their shop is closed to get ready for holiday markets, so I don't know if they will be back open in time to order a Halloween bucket, but you should definitely check out their cute holiday stuff. Thanks, Jennifer and Stephanie!

Mary Ella thought both buckets were super cool! We played "trick or treat" all afternoon. Halloween is going to be so fun this year! Last year she didn't quite get it, but after watching the Halloween episodes on Disney, she will be ready to go! I also pulled out some of my Halloween picture books, and she LOVES them! We have read Queen of Halloween, Boo Bunny, and Aaaaah Spider! a million times! Last week while we were out shopping she kept saying lines from Boo Bunny and Queen of Halloween over and over. Boo Bunny only has a few words on each page, so when we got home I thought I would see if she could read it. And, y'all, she knows that book word for word! It was the cutest, most amazing, heartwarming thing for this mama to see her girl read her first book! I got it on video yesterday, but I can't get it to load on here! :( Just know that it is presh!

Trick or treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment