Saturday, October 15, 2011

Brunch for Rhett

36 Weeks
Today some of my sweet friends met at The Broken Egg Cafe for a brunch and shower for Rhett. It was so fun to chat, and the weather was perfect for sitting out on the patio. Rhett got lots of gift cards to fun places like Sweet Dreams, Lemon Meringue, Hopscotch, and Target. And you better believe I went shopping this afternoon! ;) Thanks to Shelley and Sara for getting everyone together!Daddy was super excited that I had extra petit fours to bring home!
And while I had some girl time, Brad and Mary Ella were attending this- a sibling class for ME at the hospital. I couldn't wait for them to get home, so I could hear all about it!
She LOVES her big sister t-shirt so much she had to nap in it!
Showing Mommy what she learned.
"I was just crowned Big Sister"
And here are some pics Brad took on his Blackberry:
What a good student! They got to bring a baby doll for practice, so you know ME was loving that! She came home with the t-shirt, bottle and diaper for her baby, the certificate, and a coloring storybook about being a big sister. So cute! While I was out I got her some goodies to put together and take to the hospital, so she will hopefully feel like it's her special time too. One of my friends gave me the idea of a "big sister party." I was planning on putting everything in one basket for the big day, but I decided to split it into two surprises for each time she comes to visit. Hopefully we won't be there longer than that!

1 comment:

  1. Well, once again, I look horrible at your baby shower! Something has to be done about my scary appearance!

    I had a lot of fun today, and I'm so glad you got to go shopping for Rhett! I can't wait to see his room.

    ReplyDelete