Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trunk or Treat

Tonight was Trunk or Treat after church. I'm glad I got some good pics of Mary Ella in her costume yesterday, because she was not all smiles tonight. She did not know what was going on, and it was dark. She never got that she was supposed to be getting candy, but by the end of the night she did know that what was wrapped up in her bucket was tasty. She's never had candy, so she didn't know what she was getting. When we were done, she had a couple mini Hershey's in her hand, and I was holding her just talking away to someone. I looked down and she had bitten through the paper and made it to the chocolate! She got interested after that!


We tried to hang with the cousins, but they went too fast.

Ready to go!


Batman Eli and Batgirl Reese

Tongue out


What is going on?


Hmm...what do I do with this?

She did not like Mr. Kevin's blonde mullet!

And she did not want to hold Batman's hand.


Bealle and Batman

Candy in hand

Trying to get a pic with Scarlett the giraffe

Love this face!

Daddy's little piggy

Trying to get a pic with Pearson the lamb- see the chocolate on her face? Sneaky little pig!

Pooped piggy
We made a quick visit to see Granny, had Taco Bell and candy for supper (awesome, right?), and put the little piggy to bed. Happy Halloween, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Piggy in the carseat is cracking me up! I love that costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, LOVE the pig... Okay, I thought the skunk was the cutest costume ever... now I'm thinking that the pig may have the skunk beat! I want to borrow it if I ever have a girl! Ha!

    ReplyDelete