Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Treat

Cole and Jenn are in town for the weekend, and Jenn's birthday is coming up, so Mary Ella and I got out today and shopped for a bday present. We found Jenn a cute sweater and a pair of flats at Old Navy, and of course ME ended up with more than that. They were having a good sale, and I got her some basics for cool weather. AND I can NOT stop buying baby shoes! Last year she lived in Trumpette sockes, but now that she's walking she needs a variety, right? I got her a pair of hot pink patent leather flats with a bow on top. I have always had a thing for shoes, and I usually have trouble walking in a shoe store without coming out with a pair for myself. Today, I was in and out of Warren's with no shoes for Mama. But I have NO control over buying her stuff. Heck, she is the only one I buy for anymore. I spent half of MY bday money on her! What is the deal with that??? Anyway, back to the Friday treat...we stopped for a yogurt at Orange Leaf, and it was yummy as always! I thought we better get in one last trip before it gets too cold for ice cream.
Yay for pomegranate and wedding cake!

Does my hair look alright?

And we ended with a Mum Mum cookie because a bucket of yogurt just isn't enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment