Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall Fun with Friends

Friday was our last official day in Little Rock, so we got together with friends to play at the park.


We will miss Sarah and Sterling!

Mary Ella LOVES to swing!



Ava, ME, Grace, and Anna

We brought pumpkins and tried to take some fall pics.

I love this pic even though it's blurry.


ME and Sterling

Pumpkin pickin'

Ava and Porter

We love Gunnar!


Busy girls

Noah and Cade

Our attempt at a group shot- ME was the only little stinker throwing a fit!

Porter thrown in the mix- Baby James was there too, but he was sleeping in the stroller.


Happier after a snack

Leaf angels

Sweet Grace




Mia's girl

After the park we took Mia to lunch at Cantina Laredo. Then I ran in the doctor's office to get my flu shot, and took ME in to get her second one. She started getting snotty again this week, so I thought I'd have the doctor look in her ears since we were already there. And sure enough, another ear infection! Yuck! Hopefully round 2 of antibiotics will kick it. We hurried home and packed half the house to take to Gigi and Papa's. I know we will be back in LR, I just don't know when. Brad's new job starts next week, and he will be working out of Fayetteville, Muskogee, Little Rock, or home. I guess we will just be going with the flow until time to move...
P.S. If anyone crazy is reading this, stay away from our house. We have an alarm, and our neighbors will shoot you. Isn't that right, Thor?

No comments:

Post a Comment