Thursday, October 21, 2010

Boo at the Zoo

Brad has been in Muskogee, so Mia came to stay with us this week. And boy, is she the best babysitter! And Mary Ella's favorite playmate! She has basically been ignoring me since Mia came, but that's okay for now because I have gotten so much done! I have cleaned out closets, organized, cleaned the house, gotten groceries by myself, went to Bible study by myself, had lunch with my good friend from college, Amy, by myself...you get the idea. While I have been busy, they have been playing HARD. So by today I had my "to do" list covered, and we decided to play together. We took ME to Boo at the Zoo! I wasn't really sure what it was about, but basically the "boo" is just Halloween decorations throughout. It was cute, but we were more impressed by the animals being out and about. We got to see almost everything!
Horsies!

Chubby little squirrel

Lots of pumpkins

Scaredy cat


Daddy would like to shoot one of these.

Mia's girl looking at the lions. We even got to see a tiger roar and go for a swim.


After the zoo we met Daddy at Bonefish for an early dinner. We're so glad he's home!

She didn't get to play with Mommy's keys for long because she kept touching the red button and making the alarm go off!

ME taking the check.

And for dessert, Orange Leaf yogurt. Double yum!

Thanks for sharing Mia! And for the week of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment