Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It was bound to happen

Mary Ella pooped. In the tub. With me in it. I used to think it was weird when moms talked about bathing with their babies, and I still think it might be weird with a boy, but now I understand that it is sometimes a matter of convenience. Like this summer when we got done at the pool, it was easier to both jump in and take a quick bath and get on with our day. And on a normal day I take a shower during ME's morning nap, but yesterday I did laundry and cleaned during her morning nap and cooked my chicken and dumplings during her afternoon nap. So at the end of the day I still hadn't showered, and ME needed a bath too. So in we went together. When it happened I called Brad for help. He didn't come. What should I do? I didn't want to freak out and upset her...she didn't know she had done anything wrong. So I scooped it out with her bath cup, drained the water in the tub, and we started all over. Don't laugh too hard...it could happen to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment