Saturday, September 26, 2015

Pumpkin Patch 2015

Daddy is out of town fishing this weekend, so we are doing some favorite things he wouldn't mind missing out on...like Friday night movie night watching Cinderella and going to the pumpkin patch...
 Daddy wouldn't want to come, but Papa did!  We took him a little birthday treat this morning, and guess who ended up in the car with us.  Papa!  On his birthday!  I hope when I turn 61 I'll be generous and loving enough to accompany my kids to the pumpkin patch on my birthday.
Growing like weeds

Our first stop was the corn maze.

Conquering the hay pyramid


She is an animal lover.



Rhett loved feeding the animals this year!  He was still spooked feeding the big cows tortillas on the hay ride.  Their long tongues kind of freak me out too!

Petting a baby pig





Ah, the corn pit...they could spend hours digging here.



Buckets o' corn






Fall y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment