Friday, September 4, 2015

New Friends

Shelly sent me this pic this week.  ME got dropped off the same time as a friend and they grabbed hands and walked in together.  Loveee!  If I didn't have to get the heck out of the way, I would just sit and watch her walk in every day.  She usually has a big smile on her face, getting her backpack on straight.  Then she starts walking fast and sometimes takes off running inside.  Makes my heart happy to know she is so excited!


Amy sent me this pic today that Mallory's teacher had taken.  They were running errands for their teachers.  Even though they're not in the same class, they get to see each other and play on the playground together. 
And Mallory had a bday swim party today after school.  ME was pumped!  And Rhett is a goofball!
Levi and Rhett...I love this pic because their daddies played basketball together.

No comments:

Post a Comment