Saturday, September 19, 2015

Fun Friday

 
 Friday, I went to a community lunch at ME's school at 11:30.  Since I was already going to be there, I decided to go early and have lunch with my girl beforehand.  Can you believe they eat lunch at 10:30?  I took Rhett to Renee's, so I got to focus just on her.  And her friends...I'm so curious about them all.  I ask a million questions every day about who she did what with. ;)  We had a fun lunch, and I had time to watch her play on the playground.  She had told me one of her writers' workshop pieces got displayed in the front hallway, so I had to find it before I left.


Miss Boles is Kerry, one of my friends that I taught first grade with.  I had to text her this picture.  She said she had already seen it. ;)
And this was Rhett Friday night.  He was dragging after I picked him up from NaNa's.  Pretty much sums up how I felt at the end of this busy week too.  I was thankful for no plans but football today.  We were due a lazy Saturday.  I would like to say the Hog game wasn't depressing, but it was.  It's gonna be a looong season if we can't win going into SEC play.

No comments:

Post a Comment