Saturday, September 19, 2015

Birthday Weekend

 
So, I turned 35.  Woo hoo!  Goodbye early thirties, hello mid...I'm over it.  I don't feel that old, although I did have the whole back going out thing a couple weeks ago, but anyway...I had a really great birthday filled with my favorite things.  I asked Brad for Mercedes, and he said yes.  Not driving a new car, but that precious, lovely, miracle worker of a woman did make my house shine like new.  I mean, how exciting am I?  Asking for a house cleaning for my bday, but it made me so happy!  And it desperately needed a deep clean.  I got some new Razorback gear and got to do a little shopping.  I ordered my own Rick's cake, and we celebrated with the fam at Mike and Julie's.  Too bad the Razorbacks didn't show up for the actual game. :(     

 
I'm so thankful my mom was in town for my birthday weekend.  I got to sleep in on my bday and got 2 date nights with this hottie.  Friday night we went to Tazikis and watched War Room.  After the game Saturday, we met Jennifer and Will at my favorite, Chuy's. Sunday was Shogun and Reese and Eli's birthday party.  Party weekend for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment