Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

First of all, Happy Mother's Day to Gigi and Mia! You taught us what we know, and hopefully we are doing you proud in raising our sweet Mary Ella. It is hard to believe that this time next year we will have another little one calling us "Mama and Dada!" My Mother's Day started Friday afternoon when Brad came home with goodies from Fresh Market. Yay! I love to start any holiday early and make it last as long as possible! Let me tell you, we have been eating good at the Harriman house. Daddy has been cooking all weekend! Friday night he grilled burgers, and Saturday night he grilled chicken stuffed with pancetta and gouda.

Sunday morning he made blueberry pancakes for breakfast. And instead of going out for lunch and waiting forever, he grilled bacon-wrapped filets and I made twice baked potatoes. It was sooo good!


Me and my girl



Thank you, Daddy, for making this Mama feel appreciated! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment