Friday, May 6, 2011

Mary Ella's Room

Here are some pics of Mary Ella's room...


Play area on the right side of room




Buckets o' shoes ;)




The chandelier moved with us.


Finally got ME's "welcome home" canvas framed. Thanks, Kimberly!


I also had her birth announcement framed, with 6 month handprint hanging underneath.


First birthday invitation and 12 month handprint


Still love all our canvases by AEPH! This one is hanging on her closet door.


Love the shelving and storage in her closet


I used the wire shelves from my classroom for more storage in her closet. I bought canvas cubes at Target, nice for containing and hiding toys!


ME's bathroom- thank you Tarjay and HL!


I made the feather wreath for cheap-o...needed something in that space.


Newly framed one-year photo board


And the cutest trashcan ever! I found this on etsy for $8!


Hope you enjoyed the tour of ME's humble abode...yeah right she is so spoiled! It is one of my favorites in the house. Can't wait to start planning the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment