Friday, May 13, 2011

Hangin' with the Dimons

Princess and the Frog?


So my friend Sara, mother of a 7-week-old and a 2-year-old, has inspired me the last 2 days on our outings. It makes me believe that I will be able to get out and carry on with a toddler and a newborn soon. Yesterday, Sara and Emma joined us for the Canton Flea Market. Emma was so good, and ME was patient in the stroller as long as I kept the snacks coming. It is the first time we have been because we are usually working, and I was really impressed! We got the cutest step stools for Addison and Mary Ella. I could have bought a ton more stuff, but this time we were kind of just taking it all in. We did grab a few cards of boothes we might want to contact...they made custom frames and birthday banners. Anyway, we learned a couple lessons. Even though the girls were great, next time we need to invest in a babysitter. And next time we need to make if off the square. As we were leaving we saw a whole street filled with vendors that we didn't even know about!

Then today, Sara brought both girls and met us at the Mississippi Science Museum for a playdate. Addison and ME enjoyed looking at the fish and reptiles the most. Mary Ella saw a snake and said, "Snake, ahhhhhh!" The funny thing is she was just joking. Me, I don't joke around with snakes. I couldn't even look. Poor Sara had to lift her up to see the two-headed...I can't even talk about it.


Notice the alligator behind her.

Playing a fun, new game




After we saw everything there was to see, we went outside and walked over to the park. Actually, they would have been just as happy running up and down this little hill.




Both days we were able to have lunch before we parted ways for the day. Sara, you are Supermom! I can only hope I will be able to bounce back as quickly as you have!


P.S. I'm not seeing ME's 20 month post or the video of her singing! Something was going on with Blogger yesterday, and I sure hope I didn't lose it?

No comments:

Post a Comment