Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Welcome Home Gracie!












All of these pictures were taken by Lisa at the airport. I left my camera in the car because I knew I would probably be wrestling 2 cranky kids that had been in the car for 10+ hours. We had the longest drive to Fayetteville on Thursday ever! And I was by myself! My friend Michelle birthed her baby and the Marvins almost made it home from China in the time it took us to travel. So, I thought the airport might be a mess for a number of sleepy kiddos, but I think they were all just happy to be out of the car/airplane! Can you believe how cute and sweet she is? What kid is happy and smiling after a flight across the world? And then to be bombarded by 50 crazy white people at the airport? It's a good thing she's not shy coming into this family! We love you already Gracie girl!

2 comments: