Tuesday, March 20, 2012

19 Weeks

19 Weeks Old


Rhett's 19th week was spent half in Mississippi and half in Arkansas. Julie and Mike got home Thursday night with Gracie (they had been in China for 2 weeks), so we had to be there to meet her! I borrowed some pictures from Aunt Lisa from the airport that I will post next.

So, back to Mississippi. On Monday, we had Easter pictures with Lisa Patti. I think they will be really cute! Rhett was cheesing it up, but ME will probably be looking down at the bunnies she was feeding in most of them. Since they were all dressed up, I took them to Brad's office, and then we went to lunch. This is Rhett sitting on Mary Ella's bed watching his sister play. He loves her so much!

Does this look like a normal brownie to you?

I made a tasty Easter creation...surprise! It's a mini Cadbury egg inside! I am a fool for Cadbury eggs this time of year, so I got so excited when I found this idea. It's best to eat them hot and fresh and all melty out of the oven.

It was Spring Break in MS, so we met Rachel and Max for a zoo date. It was a beautiful day, and ME had lots of fun!



I'd say that's up close and personal with a tiger...only thing between them was a piece of glass!

Roar!

I love the river otters!





Carousel!





Rhett didn't make a peep and probably enjoyed himself despite the look on his face here. He and the sun are not friends.

Mary Ella got too close to the sheep (according to the petting zoo lady), and apparently too close to a rooster too because she got pecked in the head. Ha!

This is what Rhett thought of the petting zoo...snore

Before we left we had to ride the train. That was something Rhett really did smile for and enjoy. Thanks Rachel and Max for a fun day at the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment