Monday, March 12, 2012

4 months and 2 1/2 years

On Saturday I put the new lens on my camera and gave my best shot at a 4 month photo shoot with Rhett (since I missed the 3 month mark). Mary Ella got in on the action too of course. It is SO hard for me to edit and delete any photos of my kids, so I'm sure I've gone overboard here. But they are the most beautiful children I know. ;) And these are just the inside ones. I'll post outside later. Hope you enjoy!










He wore this diaper cover in his newborn portraits. He's filling it out a little more these days. ;)


And I guess Randy and Lindsay thought the minky one was for sissies, so they got him this more manly one for Christmas. Carhart...hilarious!











It didn't go so well when I tried to sit them up, but ME's faces are too cute to cut.



And Rhett's snarl cracks me up!




I am loving their ages right now. Sweet, sweet babies

1 comment: