Sunday, March 11, 2012

18 Weeks

18 Weeks Old


He looks like a big, fluffy marshmallow in this outfit! Boy is so soft and squishy and snuggly right now. I love it!

We were really busy this week! I think we got out and did something every day, which is a big deal for us. I'm telling you, having Rhett in his crib makes for a whole new mommy! ;) I wasn't great about keeping my camera on hand, so this post is a mix of camera and iphone pics. The one above is Rhett with the Johnston twins last Sunday at church. We're so glad to see them out and about now! It was also great to see our old friends, the Fosters. Mary Ella loved playing with Davis at church and El Ranchito. Monday we had a picnic at the park with the Carters. ME and Emma are so sweet together. They just hug and get so excited to play. At home she'll say, "Mommy, I love Jack and Emma. Jack and Emma love me. I miss Jack and Emma. Jack and Emma come play with me?" And on and on...

Tuesday was Rhett's 4 month check-up. Afterward we had lunch at Corner Bakery, played at Liberty Park, and shopped at Sweet Dreams for a birthday gift. Impressive, right? ;)





Rhett was ready to get out of the carseat.

Wednesday was storytime and lunch with Daddy. We are loving the spring weather! It's perfect for taking walks and playing outside!

This is Rhett's "I'm biting my lip" face.

Smiling and watching sister


He loves Sophie giraffe!


Wednesday night before church looking all cute in his tie onesie

Look at me! I'm a big boy!


He is so tall that I had to lift it already and probably should go one higher.

Silly girl

Thursday we went to Target and Shoe Choo for some spring necessities- new pjs and sandals. I guess shopping wears a boy out!

A little rain couldn't keep us down! Friday we went to a covered park and Corner Bakery with our new friends, Braden and Carson. They just moved to town from Dallas and are hopefully joining the Madison church soon. We are looking forward to lots of playdates with them!

And we had the best weekend! Daddy surprised us with Fresh Market treats. And you know what that means? Fresh flowers and eating good all weekend! I think we have perfected the at home date night dinner and a movie after the kids have been put to bed. Plus he re-fueled ME's balloon obsession with a new St. Patty's one. There is nothing better than spending quality time with your family! Thank you God for our greatest blessings...each other!

P.S. Saturday Brad cleaned out out the hot tub, and we ALL got in there. It was Rhett's first time, so we made sure it wasn't too hot. At first when he got in he was just chilling, and then he started kicking and going crazy. It was so cute! I hope he loves the water like his sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment