Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mary Ella's 2nd Birthday Party



Mary Ella's birthday party was Saturday at the Splash Park. We got the first party slot, but it was still blazing hot. We arrived early to set up, and they hadn't even turned on the sprinklers yet. Mary Ella kept saying, "Oh no, it's broken." She was pumped when they turned it on soon after, and she had the place all to herself before anyone else arrived. She enjoys the slide much more without the wait time. ;)



I ordered the cupcake toppers from etsy, they sent me the file, and I printed them and cut them out with a scalloped circle punch thingy. Easy as pie! They also doubled as tags for party favors!

Also, found a sign on etsy similar to this one, but I decided to make my own.








Emma and ME




Addison needed a little time to warm up.

Sweet Miles

"Happy birthday to you!"

She tried really hard to blow out the candles!



Waiting patiently for cupcake and ice cream







Happy birthday, sweet girl!
We only invited our close friends, so I was expecting it to be a small party. I hadn't gotten any calls about regrets, so I was thrilled everyone we invited could make it (I was a little worried about it being the last Saturday before school started anyway). But it turned out to be a very intimate affair. Our poor party guests were dropping like flies. I kept getting texts and messages throughout the day...Kayleigh Mae was running fever, Carson was sick so he and Addison couldn't make it, Jack didn't feel well, it was way too hot for babies Max, Emma Vaughan, and Campbell, so Cullen couldn't make it either, and Corbin and Lillie had to go out of town. We missed celebrating with these friends, but we had the BEST time with the ones that got to come. Thank you all so much for making Mary Ella's day SO special! She had a blast!
After a nap, it was time to open presents!






She was thrilled about it all! And don't you love the wet/pigtails/bedhead? ;)



Next up, party #2!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your baby is already 2!! It's crazy how fast time flies!!!

    ReplyDelete