Friday, August 5, 2011

Mary Ella Monet

Yesterday we met the Carters at Sweet Peppers for lunch and then played in the fountains to celebrate Emma's real birthday.
ME and Jack were playing a counting game. They would count and then run. We didn't stay for long because it was so hot, and I think the kids had just as much fun playing in the playhouse at Lemon Meringue afterward.
Happy birthday Emma!

Mary Ella took a loooong nap, and when she got up we painted. Now painting and kids usually make me a wreck, but it's much easier to supervise one than 27. I don't know if I was feeling festive because of her birthday, of if I'm missing the beginning of school a little bit, but I decided to give it a try. And she loved it! She totally got the idea because just the other night she was playing with her sweet potatoes, but she called it "painting." I was so proud of her!

Daddy helping

Fun times!
And the finished product

No comments:

Post a Comment