Friday, August 26, 2011

House Arrest

For the past 3 days we have been on house arrest, AKA potty training bootcamp! We have had some success, and we have had some failures. Mia was a big help while she was here! But I'm pretty sure there is no turning back now...especially since I'm throwing it out on the blog. ;)

This is Mary Ella trying to pee on the potty in "her house." A box she has been playing in for the last week. The very first time she went was in the house, and it helps sometimes. Everybody needs a little privacy! ;)

I stocked up on treats, juice, Princess panties, and cleaning supplies.

This is ME with a mouth full of M&M's saying, "I did it!" She gets SO excited, loves to flush and pick out her treat. The first day we let her drink all the juice she wanted and gave her the above treats for going potty. Well, she didn't nap that day and with all the sugar from the candy and juice she was craaaaazy! So, on day 2 we switched to Cheeto treats.

Some cute panty pics




And I would like to say this "big" ice cream treat was for doing the "big" deed, but that hasn't happened yet. She is holding it in I guess. And I think she is getting good at holding in the pee because she hasn't gone much the past 2 days. Day 2 held no big accidents, but not many potties either. I waited FOREVER for her to go before bedtime, but she wouldn't, and she woke up dry. So far today, she has only had one accident (right by the potty). Yay, Mary Ella! After 3 days, I think we are on the right track. And I'm so proud of my girl! Now I'm leaving it up to Daddy to carry on this weekend while I'm in Texas for a baby shower. Oh boy! Pray for both of them please!

No comments:

Post a Comment