Saturday, August 20, 2011

Finally!

Our neighborhood pool finally opened! They have been building it all summer (how inconvenient), but Thursday was the big day! I have to say I'm pretty excited about it being open, especially since it's right down the street and now the big kids are back in school. We have been twice so far, and we were the only ones there! And it will be open until the end of October, so I feel like we have a whole 'nother summer ahead of us! I think we will use it alot as long as it is warm enough, and I can still waddle down there. So much easier than loading up and driving all the way to the gym!
Mary Ella calls it "my pool."


She loves to wave at the planes that fly right overhead on their way to land at the Madison airport.


Mia is here this week, so I feel like I am on vacation! Actually got to relax a little while we were out there.


Right behind that fence is one of the neighborhood's ponds. We got to do some geese watching the other night.

And this is the cabana. Our lawn furniture is not in yet. Hopefully there will be a grill out here one day too. We have been talking to our neighbors about bringing down a tv and doing some tailgate parties at the pool when football starts. Fun times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment